Pastor Armstrong's sermon is based on Luke 20:27-40.
“Planned obsolescence” or “Resurrection is for children only,” (Luke 20:27-40)
- Skepticism exposed: the straw man fallacy (vv.29-33).
- The Sadducees are misinformed (vv.34-35).
- ___________ makes marriage and perpetuation of life essential; its absence makes marriage obsolete (vv.35-36).
- In the resurrection, _______________________ replaces human parentage.
- We become _______________, not parents/procreators (v.36; Matthew 18:3; John 10:27).
- We become children through God’s Unique ____________ (John 14:19 Hebrews 2:10-15).
- The parable of the twins in the womb.
- When you respect rather than abuse others, you are a visitor from ___________________.
- _________________ is honorable and has its place, even in marriage (1 Corinthians 7:6).
- The _________________ are a sign of the world to come (vv.35-36).
The Body of
Like the Cover of an old Book,
Its Contents torn out,
And stript of its Lettering and Gilding,
Lies here, Food for Worms.
But the Work shall not be wholly lost:
For it will, as he believ’d, appear once more,
In a new & more perfect Edition,
Corrected and amended
By the Author.